Body Count - Body Count FLAC
Albums Related to Body Count - Body Count
- Performer: Body Count
- Title: Body Count
- Genre: Rock
- Cat #: 9 26878-2
- Label: Sire, Warner Bros. Records
- Country: US
- Date of release: 30 Mar 1992
- Style: Hardcore, Heavy Metal
- FLAC size 2697 mb
- MP3 size: 2930 mb
- Record From CD, Album
|1||Out In The Parking Lot||0:30|
|2||The Winner Loses||6:32|
|4||Momma's Gotta Die Tonight||6:10|
|7||Body Count’s In The House||3:24|
|8||The Real Problem||0:11|
|10||There Goes The Neighborhood||5:50|
|11||Body Count Anthem||2:46|
|14||Bowels Of The Devil||3:43|
- Art Direction – Robin Lynch
- Artwork [Back Cover Art] – Vic Z.
- Artwork [Front Cover Art] – Dave Halili
- Bass – Mooseman
- Design – Dirk Walter
- Drums – Beatmaster "V"
- Engineer – Bernard Matthews
- Engineer [Assistant] – Eric Stitt Greedy, Rob Ruscoe, Tracy Chisholm, Ulrich Wild
- Executive Producer – Howie Klein
- Lead Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Producer, Mixed By, Written-By – Ernie C.
- Lead Vocals, Producer, Mixed By, Written-By [All Spoken Inserts] – Ice-T
- Management [East Coast Representative] – Mick Bentson
- Management [Managed By] – Jorge Hinojosa
- Management [Management Assisted By] – Steve Stewart
- Management [Tour Management Assisted By] – Al Patrome
- Management [Tour Management] – Charlie Jamm
- Other [Lyric Transcription] – Joyce C.
- Photography By [Band Photograph] – Randy Alexander
- Photography By [Live Concert Photography] – Todd Gray
- Production Manager – Troy Staton
- Rhythm Guitar – D-Roc
- Written-By – Ice-T (tracks: 1 to 8, 10 to 18)
This is the original banned version that was eventually pulled from the market and later reissued minus the song Cop Killer and changed the cover 'tattoo' from "Cop Killer" to "Body Count" due to negative responses.
Produced for Rhyme Syndicate Productions.
Tracked between September & December 1991 at One-on-One Recorders, North Hollywood and Syndicate Studio West. Overdubs done at Kingsound Studio, Rick Marvin Studio and Syndicate Studio West. Mixed at Soundcastle, Los Angeles. Mastered at Future Disc.
Published by Rhyme Syndicate Music/Ernkneesea Music ASCAP, except tracks 9 & 11 published by Ernie C./Ernkneesea Music.
©℗ 1992 Sire Records Company for the US and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the US.
Made in the USA, manufactured by WEA Manufacturing.
Marketed by Warner Bros. Records Inc., a Time Warner Company.
Total running time: 53:09
- Barcode (Text): 0 7599-26878-2 9
- Barcode (Scanned): 075992687829
- Matrix / Runout: ARC 1 26878-2 SRC-01 M2 S5
- Pressed By – Allied Record Company
- Glass Mastered At – Specialty Records Corporation