Jaz Coleman / Auckland Philharmonia Orchestra - The Island (Symphony No. 2 In Nine Movements) FLAC
Albums Related to Jaz Coleman / Auckland Philharmonia Orchestra - The Island (Symphony No. 2 In Nine Movements)
- Performer: Jaz Coleman / Auckland Philharmonia Orchestra
- Title: The Island (Symphony No. 2 In Nine Movements)
- Genre: Classical
- Cat #: KJR003CD
- Label: Killing Joke Records
- Country: UK
- Date of release: Jan 2014
- FLAC size 2131 mb
- MP3 size: 2734 mb
- Record From CD, Album
|4||The Way Of The Wanderer||4:30|
- Classical Guitar – Steve Howe
- Conductor – Peter Scholes
- Mastered By – Simon Gooding
- Mixed By – Chris Potter
- Producer – Jaz Coleman
- Recorded By – Auckland Philharmonia Orchestra
- Soprano Vocals – Hinewehi Mohi, Viva Voce Chorus
The Island Symphony No. 2 in Nine Movements was available signed by Jaz Coleman.
℗ & © Jaz Coleman 2013
There is no tracklisting on the release. The tracks are called 'Movements' in the booklet by Jaz Coleman except track 3 and 4 where he explicitly mentioned also a title in the text.
This inofficial tracklisting reads like this:
Track 1 : "Opening Movement"
Track 2 : "Second Movement"
Track 3 : "Third Movement", titled 'The Way Of The Wanderer'
Track 4 : "Fourth Movement", 'The Panorama'
Track 5 : "Fifth Movement"
Track 6 : "Sixth Movement"
Track 7 : "Seventh Movement"
Track 8 : "Eighth Movement"
Track 9 : "Final Movement"
Comes in a 4-panel Digisleeve with the disc in a printed inside sleeve; no booklet.
No track durations appear on the release, they were taken by a computer.
- Barcode (On Shrink-wrap Packaging): 5052571054628
- Barcode (On Shrink-wrap Packaging): 5 052571 054628
- Matrix / Runout: CYTHERA001 - www.enconahead.com AD34142-01 manufactured by optimal media GmbH
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L574
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 9710
- ASIN: B00I36KKI0
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Jaz Coleman
- Copyright (c) – Jaz Coleman
- Recorded At – The Kenneth Myers Centre
- Mastered At – York Street Studios
- Manufactured By – optimal media GmbH – AD34142
- Pressed By – www.enconahead.com