Jon Langford And His Sadies - Mayors Of The Moon FLAC
Albums Related to Jon Langford And His Sadies - Mayors Of The Moon
- Performer: Jon Langford And His Sadies
- Title: Mayors Of The Moon
- Genre: Rock
- Cat #: BS 092
- Label: Bloodshot Records
- Country: US
- Date of release: 2002
- Style: Country Rock, Indie Rock
- FLAC size 1740 mb
- MP3 size: 1558 mb
- Record From CD, Album
|1||Last King Of The Road|
|2||Looking Good For Radio|
Vocals – Sally Timms
|4||Are You An Entertainer?|
|5||What Makes Johnny Run?|
Backing Vocals – Ken Sluiter
|8||The Mayor Of The Moon|
|10||Up To My Neck In This|
|BS 092||Jon Langford And His Sadies|| Jon Langford And His Sadies - Mayors Of The Moon (CD, Album, Promo)||Bloodshot Records||BS 092||US||2002|
- Artwork [Cover Art] – Jon Langford
- Bass – Bear
- Design – M Greiner
- Drums – Snake
- Executive-Producer [Executive Guru] – Greg Keelor
- Guitar – Dallas, Travis
- Keyboards – James Gray
- Mixed By – Kengineer , Nick
- Pedal Steel Guitar – Bob Egan
- Recorded By – Nick Holmes
- Recorded By [Overdubs] – Ken Sluiter
- Songwriter – Langford, Sadies
- Vibraphone [Vibes], Percussion – Critter
- Vocals – Jonny
Recorded at The Woodshed, Toronto.
Overdubs recorded at Engine, Chicago.
Mixed at The Woodshed with Nick & at Western Sound Labs, Chicago with Kengineer.
Pigsvillle Publishing admin. by DePugh Music (BMI).
Standard jewel case with six panel fold-out insert including lyrics.
- Barcode: 7 44302-0092-2 3
- Matrix / Runout: L385 9902 C111902A C21213-03 FAILSAFE
- Matrix / Runout (Inner ring): M1S1
- Mastering SID Code: L385
- Mould SID Code: IFPI6100
- Rights Society: BMI
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Bloodshot Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Bloodshot Ltd.
- Made By – Failsafe Media
- Published By – Pigsville Publishing
- Recorded At – The Woodshed
- Overdubbed At – Engine Studios
- Mixed At – The Woodshed
- Mixed At – Western Soundlabs