The Blake Babies - Rosy Jack World FLAC
Albums Related to The Blake Babies - Rosy Jack World
- Performer: The Blake Babies
- Title: Rosy Jack World
- Genre: Rock
- Cat #: MR0025-1
- Label: Mammoth Records
- Country: US
- Date of release: 1991
- Style: Indie Rock
- FLAC size 1096 mb
- MP3 size: 1938 mb
- Record From Vinyl, 12", Limited Edition, Red Transparent
Vocals – Diamanda Galas, Henry RollinsWritten-By – J. Strohm
Written-By – J. Mascis
Written-By – J. Strohm, J. Hatfield
Engineer – Steve HaiglerProducer – Gary SmithWritten-By – D. Walsh, H. Price
Written-By – J. Hatfield
|MR0025-2||Blake Babies|| Rosy Jack World (CD, EP)||Mammoth Records||MR0025-2||US||1991|
|MR0025-4||The Blake Babies|| Rosy Jack World (Cass)||Mammoth Records||MR0025-4||US||1991|
|MR0025-2||The Blake Babies|| Rosy Jack World (12", EP)||Mammoth Records||MR0025-2||US||1991|
- Bass, Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Piano – Juliana Hatfield
- Design – Lane Wurster
- Drums – Freda Love
- Engineer, Producer – Paul Mahern (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Executive-Producer – Jay Faires, Steve Balcom
- Guitar, Vocals – John Poole Strohm
- Mastered By – P.A.
- Photography By – Kyle S. Burkhart
- Producer – The Blake Babies (tracks: B1 to B3)
Track A1 recorded at Fort Apache in Cambridge, MA and mixed at the Carriage House in Stamford, CT.
Track B1 recorded at Fort Apache and mixed at September.
Tracks B2 & B3 recorded and mixed at September Recording in Indianapolis, IN.
© & ℗ 1991 Mammoth Records.
Distributed by Important Record Distributors.
All text in runouts is hand-etched except 'MASTERED BY TRUTONE' which is stamped.
Limited edition run of 1000 on red vinyl.
- Barcode: 0 35498-0025-1 9
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A, B - stamped): MASTERED BY TRUTONE
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A): Emw #09145 MASTERED BY TRUTONE - p.a. 4-91 MR-0025-A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B): Emw #09145x MASTERED BY TRUTONE - p.a. 4-91 MR-0025-b
- Copyright (c) – Mammoth Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mammoth Records
- Distributed By – Important Record Distributors, Inc.
- Recorded At – Fort Apache
- Recorded At – September Recording
- Mixed At – Carriage House Studios
- Mixed At – September Recording
- Mastered At – Trutone Mastering Labs
- Pressed By – Electrosound Group Midwest, Inc. – #09145